3.20.2007

i just made the best salad


seriously, i think salads are the closest thing to food art. i love all the bright colors of the produce and how it all comes together organically to create something beautiful. i didn't take a picture but here's one i found off of flickr from disneymike.

ingredients:
- fresh organic greens
- sliced papaya
- sauteed red, orange, and yellow peppers
- grated pecorino cheese
- sliced avocado
- grilled chicken strips
- lemon and olive oil
- cracked pepper and coarse salt

3 comments:

A said...

ooh...i like your taste in furniture...

try mitchell gold

Deb @ Beholder's Eye said...

That pic's making my mouth water...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

Unknown said...

hi, I couldn't find an e-mail addy for you so, I'm posting here!

I was curious about some of your weddign pics, specifically your save th date fonts and your favor label template.

If you don't mind sharing, my e-mail addy is riccimarie@gmail.com

Thanks! (great blog, btw!! - I <3 interior design)